APEX ROTARY CLUB WELCOMES YOU
SERVICE ABOVE SELF
APEX ROTARY CLUB is where neighbors, friends, and problem-solvers share ideas, join leaders, and take action to create lasting change.
- Sat, Dec 02The Depot Parking LotDec 02, 3:00 PM – Dec 03, 5:00 PMThe Depot Parking Lot, 220 N Salem St, Apex, NC 27502, USADec 02, 3:00 PM – Dec 03, 5:00 PMThe Depot Parking Lot, 220 N Salem St, Apex, NC 27502, USALet it snow! Join us at The Depot on 12/2 from 3pm-5pm, to enjoy a wintertime mix of fun- snow, interactive booths to amuse the family, a snow themed selfie station and guest appearances by Santa & Mrs Claus prior to the Apex Rotary Christmas Parade. It's free fun for the entire family.
- Sat, Dec 02DowntownDec 02, 5:00 PM ESTDowntown, Apex, NC, USADec 02, 5:00 PM ESTDowntown, Apex, NC, USAONLY 5 SPOTS REMAIN IN THIS YEARS PARADE. The Apex Rotary Club Christmas Parade is being held this year on Saturday December 2, 2023 starting at 5:00pm at the intersection of Ambergate Station and The Peakway, heading down Salem street and ending at the Apex Public Works buildings on Upchurch St.
Jacob Sutton, Ramya Khelgi, Hannah Ghali, Shanna Stack
SPONSORED ATTENDEES TO THIS YEARS RYLA EVENT
WHAT IS ROTARY?
A Bit of Background
Rotary is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. Worldwide, approximately 1.2 million Rotarians belong to more than 34,000 Rotary clubs.
The object of Rotary is to “encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise.” Rotary is a service organization. Since 1910, the Rotary Motto has been “Service Above Self”. Rotarians develop community service projects that address many of today’s most critical issues. The most successful and sustainable Rotary service tends to fall within the following six areas:
1. Disease prevention and treatment
2. Water and sanitation
3. Maternal and child health
4. Basic Education and literacy
5. Economic and community development
6. Peace and conflict resolution.
Do you have questions about Rotary, about our Club, or about this website?
We’d love to hear from you.
Please email us at ApexRotary@gmail.com.
“Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see”
CONTACT APEX ROTARY CLUB
We would love to hear from you. Send us a note about ways the Apex Rotary Club is active in the Community, Service Projects, Membership, Our Pancake Breakfast Events, or our Annual Apex Christmas Parade. We look forward to telling you all the wonderful that our Club is doing in the Town of Apex.