Sat, Dec 02|
APEX ROTARY CLUB CHRISTMAS PARADE ENTRY (2023)
PARADE IS FULL. SIGN UP ON WAITING LIST. The Apex Rotary Club Christmas Parade is being held this year on Saturday December 2, 2023 starting at 5:00pm at the intersection of Ambergate Station and The Peakway, heading down Salem street and ending at the Apex Public Works buildings on Upchurch St.
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2023, 5:00 PM EST
Downtown, Apex, NC, USA
About the event
WELCOME TO THE APEX ROTARY CHRISTMAS PARADE!
THE PARADE HAS FILLED UP. IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF THE PARADE, PLEASE SIGNUP ON THE WAITING LIST AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF A SPOT BECOMES AVAILABLE. We will fill any empty spots up until November 22. No open spots will be filled after that dated.
The Annual Apex Rotary Christmas Parade is being held this year on Saturday December 2, 2023 starting at 5:00pm at the intersection of Ambergate Station and The Peakway, heading down Salem street and ending at the Apex Public Works buildings on Upchurch St.
ALL parade entries are encouraged to showcase the Parade Celebration Theme which is “LET IT SNOW!”
Note for WCPSS (Wake County Public School System) Registration: Due to the "Checkout" function on our website, WCPSS computers will not load the registration site. Please register from a Personal Device/Computer that is not under the WCPSS security protocols or connected to a WCPSS network/internet. If you need additional assistance, please contact us through this site. We apologize for any inconvenience.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Entries shall be required to READ, UNDERSTAND, and ACKNOWLEDGE the Christmas Parade RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Link to this document is provided here: RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- Parade Registration shall close on NOVEMBER 12, 2023 unless registration fills up prior.
- Registration fee is refundable, less any service charges, up until Registration Closes on November 12, 2023.
- Due to the increased popularity, we will be Capping the number of entries this year. Please signup early to reserve your spot before registration fills up.
- Only 1 Entry shall be allowed per Registration and/or Company. An entry is consider to be a Vehicle/Vehicle+Trailer/Walkers or a Combination thereof. Multiple Vehicles per Entry shall not be allowed. We will be setting up a waiting list if you would like to have multiple vehicles. Entries will be pulled from the waiting list on a first come first served basis till the Parade Cap is met. Add a note that you would like to be added to the waiting list for additional vehicles in the "Additional Comment" section of the Registration.
- The popularity of Parade Entries with music has increased. We cannot guarantee preferences on be adjacent to Non-Music Entries.
All proceeds will benefit Western Wake Crisis Ministry and, to Honor the Apex Police Department and the Apex Fire Department, proceeds will benefit the Special Olympics NC Torch Run and the North Carolina Jaycee Burn Center as well.
- Ticket type
Candy is a big part of any Christmas Parade for the kids lined up along the route. Please consider helping the Apex Rotary Club by providing a financial donation so we can purchase Candy that will be handed out along the route. Donations start at $10 but can be increased in $10 increments.PricePay what you want
+Service fee+Service fee
- Ticket type
The Apex Rotary Club donates all proceeds from the parade to worth charities. Please consider providing an additional donation to support these groups. This year proceeds for the parade will benefit Western Wake Crisis Ministry and, to Honor the Apex Police and the Apex Fire, proceeds will benefit the Special Olympics NC Torch Run and the North Carolina Jaycee Burn Center as well. Home - Western Wake Crisis Ministry (wwcm.org) https://sonc.net/torch-run http://med.unc.edu/surgery/burnPricePay what you want
+Service fee+Service fee